Wednesday, March 18, 2020

My coffee mug is getting cold day by day since


My coffee mug is getting cold day by day since

My coffee mug is getting cold day by day since ....... wait! I can't even remember since when! I can’t understand what is happening in this city. I used to think that, as a citizen of this town ups and downs will come in life and I will overcome. Yes, I still do believe that I will. I will.

In the morning, no wait... I can't call that time as 'morning'. Rather I would say when I get up I can't feel fingers, throat and nerves! It feels that everything is tied with rope.
No, I can walk. I can go towards the basin. I can see my face in the mirror. But don’t know what unknown fear kills me, pulls my legs! 

I want to become aggressive, try to be furious! But I can't control my blood temperature.
I feel like, I am not living the life of a human anymore. I only can imagine me like an animal, a very tiny animal who is running faster and faster. Like a rat running for its life.
When after brushing and washing face I go to make my coffee and start drinking. Trust me I can't feel a single sip. I just pour liquid caffeine into my throat. Sometimes just after finishing a mug, I start missing coffee.

Normally at home, I eat my meals alone all by myself. That is okay to me. I take food and two spoons on my plate and just eat. But lately, I have been going through a feeling for my food. I noticed that I eat too fast! I have measured that, I spend only more or less two minutes to finish each meal! Why? What is my rush? Definitely, I forgot to enjoy food. But fortunately, I can remember what I had in my last meal.

Why I am using the word ‘me’ and ‘I’ too much! Is it a symptom of being self-centered or more rudely being selfish! No! No! Plz, don’t say Yes!
I hate the word ‘I’, I hate the word ‘me’, I hate the word ‘mine’……
Don’t say Yes…. Plz.. don’t!



March 18/2020

SHARE THIS

0 comments: